Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just A Tuesday

Well, there is hope. The class of 2013 can spell.

I loves this view at Holland Lake and must take in visually at least 5 times a month and have probably photographed it 50 times.





It is hard to look hard with a day glow orange bolt block in place but here I give it my best. The next time you see Isabella she will be wearing a laser and cornea scorching flashlight combo.

Soil and water conservation pro tip: Don't allow any woody plant to root near erosion control structures. They will damage the structure (here Gabion basket) and actually promote erosion by providing a channel for water to flow down into the soil.


  • A local physician has been trying to get on the floor the panties of a hot married acquaintance who is friends with my friend-girl. He recently brought jewelry back from a trip to Asia and offered her some. She took a few pieces and gave them to her friends. Friend-girl took one and deciding it wasn't her asked if I knew anybody who might want it. Knowing my flashy Latina nursing buddy would dig it I took it to work and gave it to her.
  • That was a local tangled web of deceit that became a convoluted international supply chain.
  • Unless there is  a spoon already available requiring the barest effort, I never stir my coffee if I add creamer and sugar. I just dump them in the coffee and swish them around a bit.
  • Probably odd: I don't have to have cream and sugar nor do I have to have my coffee black- I switch up from day to day. I'm not sure I have ever seen anybody else do that.
  • A recent headline was, "Drones are coming but our laws aren't ready." Thanks Sherlock. Somebody should have had at least an outline ready for that scenario the minute they saw them being used in our recent wars. If America is complacent on this issue those things will be mailing us speeding tickets, breaking cities budgets, colliding with piloted aircraft, scanning homes for excess energy loss and mailing out bills, further eroding privacy...
  • It isn't a conspiracy theory- any technology that can be abused will.
  • Argo is on the counter to be watched.
  • I have heard and tend to believe The Hobbit is terrible
  • Chinua Achebe died this week. I first read Things Fall Apart after it being loaned to me by a Nigerian Ibu friend. It was his boyhood copy and his introduction to literature. It was yellowed, brittle and taped up and held a million different foreign smells. When we talked about our dreams he would say, I will continue to study for the MCAT and God willing and I become as smart as my good friend Kevin I will be a physician- and you my friend? 
  • He is a local emergency department physician and I'm still looking for that roadside rattlesnake ranch and bigfoot research center to buy.
  • Gravity Kills- Guilty

No comments: