Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday's Situation

From a search for pictures

  • I'm listening to Kasabian Club Foot this morning. There are worse ways to start your day. Even their not so great stuff is OK.
  • We're still trying to make it to Sharkarosa. I won't link to it but you can look it up. Their site locks my computer up (no matter which I use) and when I get it rebooted I have to stop and dump a million cookies off it. 
  • It thunderstormed like mad last night and I didn't hear a thing- very rare for me.
  • I once slept like a baby 50 or 60 meters away from the firing line of 6 Howitzers when they fired 9 rounds on a suppression mission and later fired a few ilum rounds to light a target area. Honestly, I had no idea and only found out when I commented on the bleary eyes of the gun bunnies in chow line the next AM.
  • Have a great day. We're going to find some trouble to get into.

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Just glancing at that DVD cover, without enlargenation, my first thought was "Barry Goldwater was in the movies?"

el chupacabra said...

Don- Yeah me too! Interestingly, since I instantly knew who the main actors were without looking directly at them, my eyes actually went to Barry's pic first!