Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday's Dispatch






  • I love sweet stuff but, hardly ever eat regular candy- I like cakes, pies, ice cream and fruits however, I am and have been for days- craving Skittles.
  • Absolutely, all I can think about, I had dreams about them last night and I'm tempted to leave the house solely to get some if the cravings get any worse. I'm craving them.
  • A patients family member drunk dialed me the other night and asked me out. It's interesting how she got my number. Before we took over she had been sole caregiver to the patient for months. Her much needed break for the afternoon was to be taking her niece school clothes shopping. Before she left she came to patients room and said,"I guess you have my number on the chart don't you in case you need me? Realizing I didn't know- I checked, "555 555 5555?" I asked after looking. She said," Call me, so I can recognize your number- just in case" About 1:00 am the next morning there was a very mellow, very sultry- very tipsy sounding voice on the other end of the line saying,"Oh my gosh, I'm soooo sorry- I totally purse dialed you. Welllll since you're here. What are you doin'?"
  • Craziest loosely associated in home event? The family member who dropped to her knees and walked that way nearly into my knees- literally as in I had to roll the chair back as she came toward me. She then shuffled around in some file cabinets in front of me then while walking away said, " I should have known better than doing that- after my surgery." I politely inquired what kind of surgery- as I think she intended. She stopped and said," I was in a car wreck." and pulled her pants down showing me a scar on her lower back.
  • Oh and her entire hiney.


19 comments:

Ada said...

You have the BEST stories.
Dang, that lady was good. "call me so I can recognize your number". Genius. If I was still single...I would probably steal it. :)

And really...crawling on your knees and then dropping your pants. She must have had a good backside. Unless you are really proud of it you normally keep your pants ON.

LandShark 5150 said...

Sounds as if she had "late night cravings" of her own. Skittles for zippers, must be a new gubbermint health plan.

MarmiteToasty said...

goodness, it looks like you've 'pulled' as we would say over here, without even trying..... you have then falling at your feet LOL...... you got it sunshine... now you just have to utilize your skittle craving with your 'pulling power' LOL

I didnt realise you have skittles over there, we love them in this house....

Im always sending me maties and their nippers scrummie parcels filled with a mixture of our sweets.... things that one cant get in doddleland, I actually send a little parcel off yesterday.... Ada, your sister is next in line next week for a package :)

*Smiling, at your pulling power*

x

MarmiteToasty said...

LOL@Landshark and 'late night cravings of her own' dont we all have those sometimes? :)

x

MarmiteToasty said...

and LMFAO@ my word verification .... nuthot ..... hahahahaha

x

el chupacabra said...

ada- i thought that one was pretty good myself- i never saw it coming. she made me grin even at one in the morning. the hiney girl? didn't really have a backside made for public consumption. God bless 'em both though and give them an -a- for effort.

shark- skittles for zippers. ha.

marms- pulling power? first time i've ever heard that one.

MarmiteToasty said...

:) chupa - over here if someone catches your eye or if indeed you catch someone elses eye...... we would say.. 'you've pulled' :) - meaning you/they through out the line and then reeled ya/them in and got their attention.....

blimey chupa you've pulled matie LOL

... that is probably all mumbo jumbo and not understandable LMFAO

x

mzchief said...

*OTFLOLHysterically*

You win!


You come in contact with the wackiest people on the planet.

I am not a sweet eater. I am one of two people on Earth who does not like chocolate. I have yet to meet the second person but I am certain there MUST be another one because I know I am not that much of a freak of nature. However, when I do eat sweets they are sour skittles, sour patch kids and Jolly Rancher's Cinnamon Fire Candy. I completely understand your skittle craving. From personal experience, feed the craving, your loved ones will thank you.

*;

YM said...

I was going to type something really naughty but I was afraid I'd end up as a blog post. ;/

I'm all about the chocolate, but Mzchief, the second non-chocolate loving person in the world is my son in law.

el chupacabra said...

mz- thanks. i think you add the intensity of the situation, plus months (often) of stress, plus someone they feel like they can be themselves around- yeah, it leads to some wacky situations.

my queen- go ahead be naughty- it's not like anyone will make fun of you in any kind of public forum or anything like that!

Anonymous said...

So sad. : (

Miss_proper said...

Actually my comment is kinda off topic.... could those two beautiful women have found anything UGLIER to wear than they have on that picture?!

lol sorry being a girly girl this morning!

Kathleen... said...

VERY funny pic and tippy-toe move. Little men with complexes? Yup, Anon...very sad. And funny...lol

Drunk dial = who da man? You da man! (Stan Cartman) That's so funny. Poor Chuppy...scammed on via setup!

Kathleen... said...

Oh, hey...what's with that awful new ID pic???? :^0

el chupacabra said...

g- huh, never noticed it but, you're right!

obi- yes it's tough being me- ha. getting many negative reviews from my new lil pic- i'm currently researching a replacement.

mzchief said...

I love Beetle Juice. However, if you REALLY want to identify yourself as Chupacabra here is a LINK to the ideal profile pic.

*:)

You're welcome....*LOL*

MarmiteToasty said...

DONT click on the link LOL it scared the poop out of me lmfao... if I had balls they would be stuck either side of me tonsils now...DONT click on that link lol..

x

el chupacabra said...

mz- yikes on the link but, i saved the lil fella for the next time i change pics. marv was already warming up for his at-bat so though i'd give him his moment in the sun.

marmsie- don't get scared- i'm here.

MarmiteToasty said...

:) fanks chupa...... hiding behind you :) I aint scared now, with a big strong blokie soldier to keep the monsters away :)

x