Monday, October 6, 2008

From The Next Blog Button

Name: KOAKIRA
Location: East Timor
"I think positively comfortably everything."

I like KOAKIRAS outlook, it really pumped me up and encouraged me with its simplicity so I wanted to spotlite his blog here with his picture. I saved his pic and then looked for it by scanning my pictures and my documents. I didn't see it so I used search with the file name I know I gave it- after 10 minutes (literally) of allowing the search to continue I gave up and Xd out of it. That's crazy! How could it take so long? I never find anything (well hardly) when I use windows search for files.

I'm bummed again.

Thanks for the effort KOAKIRA, you looked like a nice guy, sorry I can't share you with my legions of faithful readers. Come see me in Decatur, America sometime.

No comments: