Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesdays Digressions



  • Nearly everyone in the house has been sick myself included for the first time in 3-4 years. I threw my back out, hurt my knees and my toes are sore from curling them up while yakking.

  • I probably could have left that last sentence off.

  • We took the dog we found to the shelter. The officer on duty watched him unload and immediately said,"Hey Fluffy, what are you doing?"- he belonged to her next door neighbor and had jumped out of the truck before we found him. She loaded him right up and took him home.

  • I'm happy for him, he had a fantastic set of testicles he would have lost if he entered the shelter system. I noticed them right about the time my daughter said,"Let's name her Princess!"

  • I'm not feeling so good again. I'm going to lie down.

No comments: