Tuesday, April 10, 2018

'Til Tuesday


  • When I read someones profile and they describe themselves as, "son, brother, husband and father" I feel tired all over and presume an impending religious whippin'.
  • Feel a most always come out fell on here.
  • My foreign born patients often presume I am a doctor. Also often, they cannot comprehend me being a nurse even after it is explained to them as- girls are nurses and boys are doctors.
  • I think more often than not I get the use of somebody verses someone right but I cannot tell you the rule for the use of those words in a sentence.
  • An ex always thought she could do better than me. I am correct in that assessment as-essentially as she told me as much.
  • She in fact- did not do better.
  • The preceding was not a judgement, or me nursing a grudge- it is just a stament of a fact.

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

I would posit - now, don't get the big head here - that your patients receive more practical advice from you than from the actual M.D. or D.O. And they probably trust you more.

It kinda surprises me that there are not more artistic expressions using automobiles as the canvas. When my SUV retires, I have daydreams of giving it a Line-X exterior, and re-upholstering the interior, with a custom headliner and soundproofing.