Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thursday's Thoughts

Odd: there were glove fingertips laying around the trailhead to MW Trailway.

  • I don't necessarily have a thing for Hispanic ladies but all things being equal and were I forced to choose- I would pick the Mexican.
  • A nice Colombian would be OK also as at least when she is prattling on with inane details about how her day went- it would be with that amazing accent.
  • There is a girl at my donut shop that I would like to be friends with. 
  • The preceding was an odd thought that occurred to me as she just looked over at me and smiled. Don't ask me why- I am just very sure she is really cool, nice and fun.
    Nowhere near noon on a Sunday and I saw a woman in a parking lot kill this can of 311. It made my liver hurt.
  • I have been shopping for an RV
  • Recently my nursing buddy made no effort to flush the toilet after she left a massive turd in there. 
  • The chorizo burrito breakfast special at R and K is great and cheap.
  • Today (02/11/2018) the busser there called me Sweety- an apparent odd and bad habit learned from hearing the waitress say it. It was weird- especially as he is a dude.
    Both me and my server forgot that I was supposed to get a dessert with my lunch special. I ordered chocolate pie right before she remembered that I was due a sweet sweet banana pudding. Made my pancreas hurt.
  • Oddly although I do have a certain place in my heart for Decatur there is nearly no way I would move back there. Regardless- being there is not really like coming home.
  • From knowing cops, mechanics, to doctors to lawyers to judges there is nothing like having friends in those occupations. At least twice in my life somebody from that list has said, Let me see what I can do... and fixed a situation for me ( or definitely gave me the tools to fix said situation for myself).

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

I could imagine being mesmerized by Sofia Vergara.

Is that bottle a geocache location?

Last night, Daughter and I had dinner at the church - breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, berries, sausage & biscuits, bacon. The 20-something chick who served me gave me two pieces of bacon. The teen boy who served my teen daughter gave her SIX - I see what's going on here. Luckily, she shared them with me. Dessert was a mini-brownie and cherry cheesecake...mmmm!

el chupacabra said...

Hiya Don- interestingly enough Sofia Vergara does nothing for me. However I've known a couple of different acquaintances or friendly acquaintances who were from Colombia. They would have probably describe me as a good listener because I was always just so enraptured with hearing them speak.
Nah on the geocache- I just randomly saw it and thought it would be kind of comical to drop it in to that cavity. I have it locked away in the back of my mind to drop by sometime later and see if it's still there or if mice made their nest in it or whatever.
Yeah- you will encounter more of the favoritism in the last scenario as time goes by.
Speaking of pancreas hurting- today I had sopapilla cheesecake.