Monday, April 9, 2018

Monday's Missives


First time I touched this expensive camera since buying my phone.


  • Old man clock: If I awaken with severe heartburn it is between midnight and 2. If I need to pee it is between 2 and 3.  If it just feels like time for trying sleep is over (and my knees and back hurt too bad to sleep anyway) it is between 4 and 6.
    A patient turned in a sample with a baby cuckarache on the container. How thoughtful.
  •  With this foul chick that I work with I can always tell when she has been talking bad about me behind my back because the next time she sees me- she walks around with her head hanging down, eyes to the ground and she definitely will not even nearly look me in the eye.
  • Stupid.
  • People drive like literal maniacs these days.
  • Every joint in my body hurts.
  • It is all downhill from here.
  • Yes I know my thumbnail looks dirty in that picture- its just the way it looks. I don't really have a good answer for it but there is not a chance it was dirty at work.
    Iranian what we might call peanut brittle given to me by an unAmerican patient. Not bad- not great. Interesting.
  • I'm a sucker for Dollar General's literacy program.
  • Ha- believe it or not I misspelled literacy up there at first!
    For the life of me- I do not get this.
  • Somewhat recently I learned a friendly acquaintance still has booty calls with the guy she divorced at least 30 years ago.
  • On the booty call subject:  after I jokingly mentioned to a friend I was in a bad mood because of no recent sex she astonished me by offering some booty.
  • That was mighty neighborly of her.
  • Update: I think it has been a few months at least since that woman made that offer but I still haven't taken her up on it.

No comments: