Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wednesday's Digressions


  • My nursing buddy said the F. word in front of me recently although she very rarely curses (that might have been the third time I heard her use bad language in the 5 years I have known her). 
  • Oddly- it was kinda hot.
  • Interestingly-I swear my warm? response to her foul mouthed tirade caused her to break bad and say it again the very next day.
  • Some of my strongest childhood memories are of the Wise County Reunion.
  • We did our own family reunion there for a couple of years. It was great but interest dropped off and it quit happening.
  • At least 3 people off the top of my head who attended the first reunion we had there are dead now.
  • It has been months since I saw my sister.
  • The brother of a coworker was killed in a car wreck recently. She went to sleep having a younger brother. She awoke without one.
  • A friend whose mother died about the same time as mine and I were talking about what that loss meant to us. At the end she simply said, We are both orphans.
  • Beastie Boys Sabotage

No comments: