Monday, October 16, 2017

Monday's Missives

What vengeance  looks like.

  • It was inevitable that a bump-fire device was going to be used here on a weapon in a massacre.
  • Another inevitablilty- Tannerite will be used in a mass murder event.
  • There is light at the end of the tunnel at my job.
  • I don't even think it's time to crack the joke about, With my top of luck the light will be a freight train headed straight towards me... Honestly, I think that things may be turning around.
  • I've been hanging by thread at my job. I even keep pictures up of my kids to remind me why I do it. Some days I have to close or minimize screens to see their pics and picture them without health insurance or them having a father without insurance and the stability of this OK paying job that has good benefits.
  • A one time patient died while being treated by the clinic where I worked. The last time we spoke (which was a few days before his death) he invited me and my son to come out to his place and go fishing.
  • Those kind of things stick with you.

No comments: