Monday, October 30, 2017

Monday's Missives

I was on the National Guard Chiefs Pee Wee football team when I was a kid. We got to keep our helmets as they upgraded for the next season.

  • When a guy gets accused of molesting children in a family- especially girl children and there are multiple people who make allegations against him but there is one child who happens to be the prettiest one of the bunch that is also his biggest defender- you can bet that the allegations are true.
  • He thought he could get away with it by leaving her alone- even if he never said it in his mind it was a case of, If I wouldn't molest her- the prettiest one of the bunch why would I molest any of the rest of them?
  •  Also, there is a perverted way in which he didn't want to taint her- he wanted to keep her pure.
  • That doesn't look sketchy at all...
  • Steroids are a literal miracle drug.
    You frequently see wrecks along that stretch of road.
  • A one-time girlfriend sent me a text with a picture of her with some kind of Baltic Sea mud black facial beauty mask on. The text said," Come over and do me. "
  • It was hilarious. I kept it for a long time just to look back at it and laugh although I deleted it because I was terrified of it getting out into the wild.
  • If I had sent that out over the Internets how long before she got accused of putting on blackface, being a racist and got her house burned down and fired from her job?
  • My guess is all of that would happen within something less than 72 hours and I may be being very generous with that assessment and giving the Internets way more credit than it deserves. 
    Not great but OK for something different.

No comments: