Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday's Digressions


  • People often worry about the morals of musicians and actors. Other than actors or musicians whose act is geared toward kids- I can't comprehend that kind of thinking. My main problem I think is- where does it end?
  • Multiple of my favorite singers or members of a favorite band have had multiple marriages and divorces. A dude who did an old favorite song of mine is a convicted child molester. How many have drug or alcohol problems?
  • Does it matter at all? If so why?
  • If Trumps would have done what he said he would and focused on infrastructure he could have been remembered as a good president- in spite of himself.
  • Easily my favorite Six Million Dollar Man episode was the one where he fought a bigfoot.
  • Was the bigfoot in that story actually an alien- or am I making that up?
  • A weird assassination attempt.
  • Ray Mears shows are great.

No comments: