|I have OMDD- old man drawer disease|
- The Greenville car dealership shootout was crazy! All 3 actors dead?! That doesn't happen. It makes me wonder about pass-throughs. That is what in the old West days they would have called going out in a blaze of glory.
- Well Bon Jovi said it - but you know what I mean.
- Has a road rage incident ever resulted in a person killing an unrecognized family member in another vehicle?
- Traffic is going to continue to get worse in and around Fort Worth and Dallas as the years go by.
- If it is raining when I leave work I go kill time in my restaurant. I don't bother to leave for an hour or more. My theory has faults but there is essentially a 150% chance there will be wreck on the stretch of road I take home. If I am not on the road- I'm safe.
- My restaurant? That looks stupid.
- They tore down my old chicken place. It was just in a dump of a convenient store but holy smokes- they made great chicken!
Ugliest. Color. Ever.