Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday's Dispatch

Image result for memes
    • I just (it is 1853 on 09/03/2016) got bit by what looked a baby jumping  spider. It burned like mad. I better get some serious superpowers out of the deal.
    • Zac registered for Little League today.
    • Countdown to phone call begging me to coach  3,2,1...
    • The water is alreafy chilly in the pool.
    • Alreafy?
    • Dinner at Sake last night was great. They have added bean sprouts to their vegetables.
    • Saying vegetables sounds pretentious but saying veggies sounds ridiculous.
    • On a reality tv show I watched for a few minutes earlier today a business name was incorrectly punctuated.
    • Stranger Things continues to be great (I just finished episode #5) but I could see it jumping the shark and I do not know why I feel that way.
    • It is staying dark longer in the morning.
    • Aside from passing through and getting gasoline It has been over 10 years since I have been to Denton.
    • The new Jerry Lewis movie Max Rose looks great.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I've been hound-dogging a woman in Denton for the past year and so I've gotten re-acquainted with my old college stomping grounds. There are more restaurants and bars and thrift stores now. More traffic probably goes without saying. I used to take the motorcycle out nearly every day after classes were over and I'd ride all over the surrounding country. These days, unless you head west on 380, there is no longer any surrounding country, just more houses and concrete and tire dealerships and burger joints and well, you know. I sort of wish I'd moved to Alaska when I had the chance.

I got bit this week too but I think it was red ants.

an Donalbane said...

The water is alreafy chilly in the pool.

The better to watch babes in bikinis...