Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday's Missives


dog memes lets see if i meat that cat again



  • This morning (08/25/2015) on my drive in to work Jagger from the EDGE was talking about a Motorhead cover somebody did and said to the effect, Come on- its Lenny! when trying to get his co hosts interested. It is Lemmy Jagger.
  • From always comes out form the first time for me when typing.
  • When I first heard about the child abuse and child pron accusations against Jared the Subway spokesperson I presumed they were true as the government laid it all out there so quick and thick from the word go but I knew he was guilty when I saw he had gotten fat again- he had lost control of himself.
  • Today on the way to work (08/26/2015) I stopped at the Botanic Gardens and took a walk and drank a cup of coffee while the sun rose. As I stopped to admire some ferns a bird taking flight from the top of a white flowered crepe myrtle caused the loose blooms to fall and cascade around me. It was like being in a snowstorm of flower petals. It was mesmerising.
  • Magic.
  • Ferns are among my favorite plants.
  • Transcript of last time I helped somebody win Trivia Crack: She: Who was the historical person who made an appearance in the Count Of Mon... Me: Napolean Bonaparte. She: You're right- How. Could. You. Know. That? Me: Like every well rounded, highly educated Renaissance man I have read all of Alexandre Dumas' works...

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

...a bird taking flight from the top of a white flowered crepe myrtle caused the loose blooms to fall and cascade around me. It was like being in a snowstorm of flower petals.

Are you sure you were in the FWBG and didn't instead stumble onto the set of a new Disney animated feature? Did you accept some candy from a patient?

;-)

Seriously, though, I dig the BG and the JG. I could be very happy living in a tiny Shinto style house on the property, as long as they don't catch me fly-fishing, and grilling freshly caught Koi on the hibachi...