Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday's Sleepless Summary

An incredible singer, songwriter and musician and yes- he could fly. Woosh!

  • Title not strictly true- I got about 2 1/2 hours sleep. Entirely true? I feel awful.

  • Whaaaaa- somebody call me a whambulace!

  • Recent patients granddaughter greeted me with something like,"I'm hot, but I'm nuts, so watch out!" Good assessment- on both points.

  • There are toads everywhere in the yard. I move them around to the front flowerbed then, every so often burn the porch light and see how many come up to partake of the resulting insectival bounty.

  • Worlds record so far is 13.

  • Took a brother in law to breakfast this morning. Our waitress started a conversation with,"To make a long story short..." I think she meant,"To make a short story long."

  • He was a Marine.

  • They are typically different.

  • Read once that we essentially all still die within 50 miles of where we were born and it definitely seems to be true among my patients.

  • Spellcheck hi lites "whambulance" that's crazy.

2 comments:

YM said...

Check out by the streetlight, I bet you find a veritable smorgasbord of squished toad.

I like your made up words.

el chupacabra said...

My Queen! Thanks- cheers.