Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday's Dispatch

What would a Texas football game or stock show be without sub-bleacheral exploration?



  • From my news browser: "Men's swimwear that slims and trims". Part of our problem- not enough American men act and think like well, men and this is going to make our lives miserable before it gets better.



  • I had lunch with a friend who is sweet, smart and funny, but not attractive at all at a place I frequent, but she does not. The host looked her up and down then looked at me then back at her and then got the strangest combination of a smug and bewildered look on his face. Our waitress had an evil grin on her face and was snotty towards the girl. I'm not sure what was going on there, but she didn't deserve that- and thankfully was oblivious to their ugliness.



  • From save the whale types to militant vegans it's amazing the number of things in our culture that our perception is affected by straight up cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs loonies.



  • Awkward: I appeared at my patients house the other day- three hours after she died. Cool: I get show pay since no one called to advise me of her expiration.



  • When I get stressed out my ears ring.



  • My children's dog took off when the fourth of July fireworks started exploding and hasn't been seen since. He's of an unusual and expensive breed so I'm sure he got nabbed by someone and is OK.



  • I really didn't like him, but I won't forget him.

2 comments:

Doc Feelgood said...

the tinnitis you experience could be caused by many different things, but one common thing that a physician might not explore is that, when stressed, you may clench and/or grind your teeth, a habit dentists refer to as "bruxism". if you have no TMJ pathology, oftentimes nothing more than a correctly made bite spint is helpful in preventing that habit, and allieviating the symptoms.

el chupacabra said...

Thanks Doc- really hadn't heard a lot of your info.