Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday's Dispatch

No surprise: he's a Russian mathematician who is sometimes described as a recluse- somewhat surprising, he recently turned down a 1 million dollar prize offered for solving some math problem.



  • My children's uncle has described their dog as needy. Hadn't thought about it that way- but he's right, it's the neediest animal I've ever seen. He was the surrogate husband for his previous owner so it stands to reason I suppose, but good grief.


  • The honey badger has been named the most fearless animal by Guinness Book Of World Records- here's why.


  • I ate the first fresh blueberry I'd eaten in my life about 2 months ago- and have eaten 2 or 3 pounds since.


  • I love Bob The Builder.


  • Everyone should use what is called 24 hour time- it's ridiculous we should even discuss whether or not it should be adopted.

  • The Taliban after much debate has been invited to peace talks- they have respectfully declined saying,"Why? We're winning." Sadly, they're correct.

  • It's a crazy world we live in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we build it - yes, we can!

YM said...

I would have taken that million dollars off his hands.

an Donalbane said...

He looks as I imagine Rasputin would've. Nice unibrow...