Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday's Missives


    This guy still fascinates me.



  • While not a food purist if something says artificially flavored I'll pass whenever possible- except for artificially flavored bananna and peach stuff. Ummmmm.




  • Mmmmm- artificial-ie




  • Just rewatched Airplane for the eleventy billionth time. Better than ever. Don't know how many times I watched it before someone busted out laughing and said,"The sound is of a prop driven airplane droning on!"




  • And I laughed until my face hurt.




  • I guess you had to be there.




  • People, hundreds of people went to the site where the guy crashed his private aircraft into the IRS building in Austin.




  • Why?




  • I watched some heinous war pron video earlier. At the posters urging I copied the coordinates into Google Maps to see the land these big ground and airbursts were killing terrorists with impunity in such a fantastic way- Cancun Mexico.




  • What aren't they telling us?




  • Fantastic short documentary on the surge in Iraq.

4 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Kinda agree with the artificially flavored label, though sometimes one can't avoid it.

Am more sensitive and almost never buy food items that say 'Made in China'.

I'm probably already getting my miminum RDA of melamine and benzene...

todd said...

"Airplane"? What's that?

It's like a bus with wings but that's not really important right now.

YM said...

"Surely you can't be serious!.
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

an Donalbane said...

Oh, heck, I'll chime in:

"Air Israel, please clear the runway!"