Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday's Missives



    Anna says,"Hope y'all had a nice Christmas!"



  • Former Israeler PM Ariel Saron is still comatose-4 years after a massive stroke. I had no idea. I if asked would have assumed he died a long time ago although, I also would have known Israel would keep him on life support until his body failed completely.



  • I have posts scheduled out to somethin' somthin' 2028- stick with me- some of the best stuff is way out there.



  • Guess that could be interpreted a couple of different ways.



  • Black Books: my new Brit com.



  • The heeler pup is not working out so well.



  • Missed my children while they were away at grandads and was so relieved when they came home.



  • He can come back for them anytime now.



  • I can type pretty fast for someone who can't type- even to the point of receiving comments from people who see me on the computer. It is crazy though, there are people who can type 120 wpm. Something's not right about that.



  • There's a kind of simple guy in my hometown who knows everything it seems there is to know about weather. I bet there's a lot of people who make fun of him but, he's real nice and like I said a wealth of information about storms and tornadoes. We always chat when I see him in a restauraunt or store. It's funny but, two different times he let me know about impending severe weather that I'd heard nothing about.

5 comments:

YM said...

Merry Christmas in July.

an Donalbane said...

That is a scary pic!

Propagandist said...

I don't know which one scares me more, Anna or J. Howard Marshall.

an Donalbane said...

Both are very creepy...

an Donalbane said...

...but it's a synergistic creepitude, as together their creepy quotient exceeds the sum of of their individual creepinesses combined.