Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday's Dispatch

People are retarded.



  • A friend was recently taken to some fancy schmancy Japanese steak house by a guy she barely knew. I said some grody things about what she would be expected to do for that expensive steak in several texts- while they were at the restaurant (Ha!). After a few days he showed up out of the blue and acting bummed, he gave her the I thought we had something going, but I haven't heard from you... spiel. Yes, he thought he should be able to buy sex from a college educated woman who was way out of his league with a meal like he had caught her sifting through his garbage for something to eat and then thought he should be able to guilt her to manipulate her out of her goodies when the meal trick didn't work. I told her if she didn't want to end up chained to a basement floor rubbing lotion on her body she'd better stay away from that Jack O Lantern.


  • Jack O Lantern- something I picked up from our medic. He went through this phase of calling everybody Pumpkin Head, Jack O Lantern, Punkinhead etc. It was funny.


  • I guess you had to be there.


  • Rare for me to say this, but I don't want to go to work tonight.


  • Littlecar is totalled. Guess how much I made off her after purchase price. Give up? 3500 bucks! Yaay for me.

  • Maybe the worm is about to turn for me.

No comments: