Thursday, January 4, 2018

Thursday's Thoughts


  • We are in Colorado Springs. 
  • It is sooooo cold. How cold is it you ask? It is so cold that yesterday some physical activity outdoors caused me to get short of breath. I breathed in deep to oxygenate- causing a brain freeze.
  • We drank a Icee during The Last Jedi Saturday 12/23/2017 causing the worst brain freeze of my life. It lasted 2 or 3 minutes and was excruciating. 
  • It was bad enough I tried the trick of rubbing the roof of my mouth with my thumb. I don't know if it actually worked or not but at least I looked crazy.
  • So yeah if you hear a story about some random weirdo in a movie theater plunging his thumb in and out of his mouth in a theater- it's all true and all me.
  • Weird: about 3/4 of the way through the movie the house lights went up causing a neighbor to go report it when it became apparent the lights were going to stay on. When he came back to his seat I lip read him telling his wife, They don't know what's going on. They said they can't do anything about it.
  • Being in a rich town the LA Quinta we are in is super nice but the rooms are way small.
  • There were two homeless kids in the lobby of the hotel using the computer and charging their phones.
  • My kids have to be forced to eat veggies.
  • My mind can't decide which sounds stupider- veggies or the entire word enunciated word clearly.
  • At a work holiday meal I was eating some smoked pork butt while lusting after some late comer bananna  pudding that was rapidly being depleted by a line of people who came after me. My buddy said, You'll have to finish your meat. You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!
  • Only he and I got it and I thought we were going to stroke out from laughter.
  • A kid who was high as a kite got on the elevator with us last night and started making conversation. When he got off Zac said, Kids these days- huh?



No comments: