Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday's Dispatch


  • While I nearly would have had to have done so at least once through the years; I cannot recall ever making a fried egg. I always make omelets or scrambled.
  • Man, somewhere along the line I must have fried an egg but if my life depended on me proving it- I'd be dead meat.
    A girl from work got tired of seeing my raggedy toothbrush and bought me a new one.

    I ordered a steak, bacon, egg and cheese biscuit with extra bacon. 

    One huge prickly pear fuit.

  • A friend won't answer my texts. I'm tempted to block her.
  • The preceding threat based on her unresponsiveness doesn't make any sense- but it does.
  • A couple of different people have told me Bloodhound Gang is really good live. That surprises me- a lot.
  • My best friend has been dead for over 30 years.
  • I miss him now more than ever.

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Looks like a good way to re-purpose an Aztec.

Mike M. said...

Mmmm, fried egg. I made myself a fried egg sandwich for breakfast a couple days ago.