Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Wednesday's Digressions

mini-pizza-topping

  • Ding a ling, mocus, ooky, grody and sickie: all terms I have heard used in nursing. It is all very technical but I'll explain. Ding a ling is a mans reproductive organ. Mocus is a both a play on mucous and Spanish slang. Ooky mean gross. Grody mean gross and you can guess what sickie means because you're smart and good looking.
  • This morning 05/09/2015 there was a family of giants sitting next to me in IHOP.
  • On the way home I saw two giant fat people on a scooter. He was wearing a leather hat and she a pink string top. It was hilarious. No, I'm not being mean- I harbor no ill will toward them. It is just that two hugely fat people riding a scooter together is funny- it will always be funny.
  • It rained like mad this morning and then cleared to beautiful sunny skies.
  • Nice
  • Tennessee Williams died by choking on a bottle cap. That blows my mind for some reason.
  • To be filed under holy smokes I thought I knew how bad it was: 5000 workers died during the construction of the Panama Canal.

No comments: