Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday's Dispatch


  • While not my favorite bird the tawny frogmouth carries my favorite bird name. Just say it a few times- it feels good.
  • It would be nice to see Prairie Home companion live once before Garrison Keillor dies.
  • Recently I looked up a long ago ex girlfriend. No- here is where it actually gets weird. Associated with that search were results from my ex wife's step-grandfather's obit. I was not even listed in the obit as our marriage had met its demise many long years before he died. The ex girlfriend and ex wife's lives were not entwined in any way- not even through school, business or church etc. How/why did the teh Internets recognize that we were all associated? What manner of witchery was involved in that algorythmical process?

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

Garrison Keillor's Last Show On The Prairie Home Companion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3syvVdAnbM