- Speaking of eating garbage: The kids are playing at McDonald's and I'm working on a coffee.
- Overheard at the next table- She going to represent herself or have a court appointed attorney?
- There is a Mexican girl dressed for
churchMass sitting near me with an absolutely epic unibrow.
- Kayaking is a big deal these days. At Acadamy last night 2 were sold while I browsed and a third was already on hold. Give it a few months and you make a good deal on a
barelynever used kayak.
- Yesterday (today is 04/07/2016) I passed a guy driving a mini van who was wearing an oven mitt on his right hand.
- I finished Ex Machina last night. Verdict: Very good- in a way not a lot of very good movies are made these days.
- I just ate 2 sausage rolls and 3 chocolate eclairs. For some reason I feel sick.
- Yesterday both my morning and my evening drive time shows were talking about Merle Haggard and this morning we learned that he died. They killed him.
- When I was stationed in Germany my family sent me a best hits Merle album. Only years later did I see the personalized notes my family wrote on the inner paper sleeve. That was 31 years ago- I still have the album.