Monday, December 12, 2016

Monday's Missives

    Image result for memes

  • Recently (today is 11/16/206) I heard a reporter on the radio plain as day say, Igniting a wildflower instead of, Igniting a wildfire when speaking of a fire starter.
  • Burning Inside- one of my favorite songs by Ministry.
  • "I wish things were back the way they used to be"- the last email I received.
  • When somebody says regarding how information is disseminated in an organization, I would rather them have too much information than not enough! I get what they're saying in general but wonder, Do they always mean that in every situation?! It seems like some people think a good way to handle an issue is to ship it off to somebody else with every piece of information they think even vaguely applies and voila- problem solved. Regardless, my email is stuffed full nearly every day with things people were not smart enough to figure out to whom and why the information should have gone to in the first place.
  • It costs 7+ million dollars a year to keep a prisoner in Gitmo.
  • We are crazy.
  • I have no idea who Billy Bush is/was other than he was fired from a TV? job for something he or Donald Trump said in an interview a long time ago.
  • My TMJ hurts like mad.
  • My guess is Hilary and her team were caught off guard when Trump won. It basically never occurred to them he might win.
  • Superman is dead

No comments: