full of misery, loneliness and suffering- and its all over much too soon.
|Somebody let the troll out from under the bridge. No, really I'm not being mean- her bit is to hang out at the bridge at Scarborough Faire by the bridge as a troll.|
|Civil War era metal boat.|
|Bear cub in front of cabin in Big Bend|
|Every day we saw things that just didn't look real|
|One of only 1200 wild Bighorn sheep in Texas|
- It is 0246 on 08/24/2013 and I just awoke from a dream set at the stadium in Decatur which happens about once or twice a year.
These bullet dots just kinda do what they want sometimes don't they?
- The Black Keys song Lonely Boy started playing in a loop in my brain as soon as I awoke.
- One of my prostitute patients is crushin' on me a little. Even the other staff has noticed it. I am not sure what to make of one person's statement to me regarding her: Kevin, she is really nice and soooo pretty! Supposedly because of my encouragement she is going legit', has finished nurse aide classes and is getting ready to start nursing school. Great, another life I've ruined.
- Yesterday at work I had the most inappropriate conversation with a coworker I could imagine. If you were to write a workplace comedy about some random inappropriate conversation taking on a life of it's own and leading to something crazy you could not top the real one I had between those cubicles. I almost cannot believe it happened.
- When I heard somebody on the radio say ESPN pays the NFL a billion dollars a year to broadcast their football games I thought it was an overstatement to make a point like saying a gazillion or eleventy billion but I just read it is actually 1.1 billion. That is incomprehensible to me- literally, I cannot comprehend that.
- I Am The Black Ace by Black Ace Babe Kyro Lemon Turner
|I'm still looking for a truck or a suburban. This gem showed up somehow in a search.|
|Our home- our pale blue dot as seen by the narrow angle camera of Voyager 1 in 1990. Voyager 1 is now 11 billion miles away from Earth.|
|From the Buckhorn Hall.|
|CC- one in a string of Alamo cats.|
|Getting ahead of myself- a sunset from the Basin at Big Bend.|
|You pay the zoo people a dollar and you get to feed a cup of sugar water to these birds. I don't know what they're called- diabetabirds?|
|It was well over 100 degrees that day and this girl was wearing this ridiculous cap because she saw some tard of a celebrity she worshiped wear one at inappropriate times and thought it looked cool.|
|Yes, he is real.|
|It was 103 degrees with about 1000% humidity and I saw multiple women feeding their children who thought they needed to cover their babies up- so very sad. What is wrong with us? What is wrong with us when we have to ask whether it is right or wrong for a mother to feed her baby? It is ignorance like this that cause prudish moralists to lose so much political ground- guaranteeing they lose on the things that actually matter.|
|When I saw these I recalled San Antonio is far enough South for banana trees to make but will they ripen and be edible? The world will never know- I forgot to ask.|
|A lot of horny chairs in one place.|
|A lot of Mexican people were taking picture with tablet computers.|
|Parachute plants that were unfortunate enough to live where herons thought it would be cool to establish a rookery.|
|An interesting little irony- the car that was jacked by the Boston bomber had a COEXIST bumper sticker on it. That almost seems too rich to be genuine but I guess the image is unaltered.|