|I'm still looking for a truck or a suburban. This gem showed up somehow in a search.|
- The so called Obamacare laws will be a huge factor in the equation of the formula that demonstrates the end of this country.
- It is literally impossible that it could save us any money.
- Detroit was for a long time a liberal politician/sociologist's wet dream.There has been one Republican mayor and I think only one city councilman in 50 years- is that why we didn't hear about what a failure it is until it looked like an apocalyptic wasteland?
- This morning (08/18/2013) I stumbled across a slideshow of last meals of guys before they were killed by the government in prison. My first thought was, This sounds like a Southern white trash and poor black people's wish list of dream foods. My second was, Oh wait, that's because that's what it is.
- I almost always type out what as waht on the first try.
- We camped Friday night. Zac took the North Face Mica tent, Chloe took the cot and FG and I took hammocks. Well, we started in the hammocks and gravitated to the car before the sun came up. Her neck was bothering her and my back was killing me after a few hours in those death traps.
- Last night I realized as I walked into Wal Mart every stitch of clothing I wore was purchased there over a period of years and in fact the underwear I wore that day were purchased there 10 or more years ago. I don't know if that place is good or evil- I only know for a fact they handed every other retailer there rear ends with their business model.
- While waiting for the cashier I saw a magazine cover with a picture of the new baby of those royal people from England. Welcome to the world you lucky little #@$%$. You little genetic lottery winner. Welcome to the world. Were my fist thoughts.