Friday, October 15, 2010

Man Eating Female Tarrantula At Mineral Wells State Park

  • We met Rebecca Miller at the star watching party at MWSP. Man, she is short! She seemed gracious and good humored. She has a great laugh. She was wearing impossibly high platform shoes.
  • Zac can now tell you how many moons Jupiter has and when he feels like it - how far away it is.
  • That was the first time I saw Jupiter and all her moons.
  • We ate sunflower seeds, beef jerky, cashews, pineapple and drank OJ and Dr Peppers.
  • It was the first time I've had my children in one place in way too long.
  • I told Scott we were going to walk all the way around the lake (650 acres)- he said fine. And camp halfway- sounds great. While sleeping in hammocks under the stars- sounds cool. And eat cold food and drink lake water we filter- sounds great to me he said.
  • Me too.

2 comments:

Doc Feelgood said...

Way cool.
Especially w/ the weather we're currently experiencing. I vote to have October last for 6 months.

el chupacabra said...

I'm with ya on that doc