Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday's Missives














  • I'll share the full story another time, but I have the fairly unique distinction of having gone through boot camp twice. It's not as fun as it sounds.
  • Lack of imagination or an overactive one cause lots of losses and headaches in war.
  • IHOP is expensive.
  • Money is no object- when you don't have any.
  • Although I may have started it months ago I set this to post seven years from the day I finished writing it. I wonder where I'll be and what I'll be doing- will I even be alive?
  • It's been years since I've seen some close members of my family and I don't really miss them.
  • When I ran out of toothpaste the other day I recalled Zachary's Dora The Explorer bubblegum flavored toothpaste and thought, Why should a 4 year old have all the fun?
  • Nasty.

No comments: