Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday's Missives



  • Good morning handsome- the last text message I received.
  • Somebody needs to get their eyes checked, but it doesn't get any better than seeing that first thing in the morning.
  • Zachary went to the circus last night. He rode an elephant, nearly stroked out laughing at seeing two kangaroos boxing and had his picture taking with a lemur. His mom asked the handler, That's a lemur isn't it? He replied,"No it's a monkey
  • Not kidding.
  • After considering quitting caffeine I did without yesterday and woke up this morning with a thunderous headache. Well, guess what's on the menu for this morning?
  • I would hate to try to quit heroin.
  • This post was started probably 2 years ago. On 05042013 it was randomly rediscovered in my drafts. I set it to publish on 05042020. I wonder where myself and those I love are at ? Later today we are going to see the white bison at the Fort Worth Nature Center and later maybe camping but we're not sure about anything. Zac is on an inflatable bed I am using as a footstool and Chloe is on the couch with me we're watching Wordgirl. Rebel the cat is on the back of the couch napping. When I move he re positions his paw to be touching my neck or shoulder. I think he likes the comfort it brings to be touching me. We'll never be here again.


No comments: