Wednesday, April 22, 2020

1958 Lincoln Hard Top Craigslist Ad.



This is a good ol car. It runs good. Sadly, it was born ugly and has remained that way all its life. This ol "Homey Sled" would make a great Sat. nite cruiser, or hopper, or low rider, or Tank, OR MIGRANT WORKERS motor home. It will comfortably seat 24 NFL lineman, and was once used in the Jap movie "Monster From Outer Space Ate Godzilla". It was the Monster.


I will trade for just bout anything. . This car is all orig. and ready to go. It has lots of extras, like wonderbar radio, all power and air, and a landing strip on top for small planes. Never wrecked, new interior, and orig. title and service manual.


If you are a car dealer,you need this dinasaur sitting on your front line. I gaurantee it will make people stop and stare like a "Moron at a Majic Show." (No offence to Morons intended.) I will TRADE for allmost ANYTHING interesting, or sell for about $1,000,000.00,but might come down to $3500.00 for cash. I will trade for just bout anything.

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

I have to buy that car. Sold my last one to pay for Dad's stay at Betty Ford.

- Cmdr. Cody