Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday's Missives

    Image result for Play On Words Meme

  • Traffic still continues to mystificate my brain. I can leave home with 1-2 minutes of the same time on each day of the week and it is like a whole new ball game every time and this is without regard to holidays. Last Thursday was Deathrace 3000, Blood Sport, Death Fest, take your life in your own hands and pray to Jesus white knuckle dangerous. Today 08/04/2016) it was a like a quiet Sunday drive. What manner of deviltry is that?
  • This blog has started keeping a copy in drafts after I set a post to publish so consequently- I am likely to start double publishing posts as I forget which ones were and were not published. We can call them, A Best Of- Repeat!
  • Some day I will tell you about my one perfect love. It was that one beautiful thing that God gives only a few times in your life.
  • This morning (08/06/2016) we are going to a program about the snakes of Texas at Mineral Wells SP. This should be interesting as I am seperated by 2 degrees from somebody who was bitten by a copperhead out there just a couple of weeks ago. I am curious to see if he was the impetus.
  • A kind of common thing for homeless is to camp out near a church- as in literally in the yard or on the steps. I am not sure if it is for convenience sake as that is where they bum goods and services or a to be somewhere they feel safe. I presume it is a combination of factors.
  • Did it sound offensive when I used the word bum? That was not the intention- I just think there are times to call things what they are.
  • I have two gorgeous neighbors. They dress, wear make up and talk like a mix of Kardashians and the cast of Jersey Shore. 
  • Ridiculous.

No comments: