Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday's Missives


  • Yesterday I thought about somebody I had not heard from in a long time and today out of the blue they left a comment here.
  • Also yesterday I was reminded of the fact I could with just a few more credits have a couple of different associates degrees. Predictably, this morning there were 3 different ads or fake news ads related to higher education or online degrees on my browser. 
  • The Internet is listening- always listening. 
    Honestly I cannot imagine why anybody would think anybody else would care about their corgi or stick figure family.
  • About the cheapest you can buy K Cups is 50 cents a piece. Drink 2 and you could have had better coffee at McDonald's. Drink 3 and you're in the hole.
  • I have got to make reservations for vacation.
  • In another life for vacation we did not make reservations anywhere for 2 of the nights- we would be gone; trusting to God and luck for a place to crash. One hot, miserable night we camped. On the second we stayed in a dangerous looking motel that smelled of stale urine and despair. Honestly, the woman? behind the counter at first told us she had nothing to rent. She then came out and told us to come back as she, might have something... I think she at first thought we were narcs or at least rubes whose inevitable robbery and murders would get her dump shut down.
  • Good times.
    I have drunk a lot of coffee in my life but I have never before seen unground beans in factory ground coffee. 
  • In the kitchen with Rasta Man

No comments: