Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Wednesday's Digressions


  • Women with very aggressive personalities tend to have more and thicker hair in places where women would typically not want to have hair.
  • An ex girlfriend with otherwise nice legs often missed shaving a small patch of hair in nearly the same place on the back of each leg. It was not horrifically repulsive but yeah- slightly gross when I would take note of it.
  • Last night ( today is 08/28/2016) I watched the great movie Time Bandits. Did I know and had just forgotten George Harrison did some of the music for it? It starred the recently deceased Kenny Baker.
  • Multiple times a year I have a dream where I navigate a super long trailer house (it is probably 200+ feet long) and encounter people from my past or alternatively- I enter rooms I recognize but people I associate with the room will not be there.
  • An ex girlfriend came by last night after getting likkered up with her friend at a bar. She said, Pretty soon I won't be coming around here anymore. I will find somebody else. You don't have a claim on me.
  • ® ©
  • I just discovered I can do the registered and copyrighted symbols.
  • Today I am going to swim, read, watch garbage movies and then- nap.
  • That kids is what is known as a good day.

1 comment: