Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday's Missives

Vote for your top Meme of the week!
Suggest new memes to be put up every week to vote for!
And also follow!
  • A favorite persom whom we called uncle (although he was an older cousin) has died. He was the last link of that sort to my childhood- no parents and no aunts and uncles are left. Unusual for me, I always thought in regards to him there would be more time - so I did not make any for him. He and I shared a hotel room at another family members funeral. He thought it was great and wanted to hang out more but we never did. 
  • I did not have time for him.
  • There has been a fly in my office for the past 2 days (today is 06/25/16). He has earned my grudging respect as he has survived my multiple efforts to murder-squish him.
  • Alexander Von Humboldt called coffee "liquid sunshine".
  • A neighbor is probably 70 years old and hot. No really- she is good looking and has a kinda rockin' body.
  • A woman at the pool just (today is 07/01/2016 @1437) pulled 2 cigarettes out and after placing both in her mouth lit them together and then handed one to her mom.

No comments: