- So I bump into this kid who is the son of an old long ago long deceased friend. Later I saw him again and he mentions that his mom had asked about me which made me look her up online- as we all are wont to do. No, here is actually where it gets weird. I put her name in with my friends last name-even though they were never- as far as I know actually married. I do know she carried his name. None of the results that I found matched her. The weird thing is though, when I tapped image search all of the people pictured bore at least a passing and in one or two cases- a striking resemblance to her.
- The internets is the devil.
The weirdest/grossest thing is that the No Personal Food sign in big block letters is absolutely necessary. Gag.
- Baker's ribs is off probation. I've been back two or three times now and it's back to being pretty good.
- Weird thing about that place though- they give you barbecue sauce with your baked potato.
- Recently somebody I know counseled me to try pot for my chronic pain issues. My mind was actually blown when I found out that they themselves partake.
- I stay in enough trouble on my own without any help from you. Thank you very much.
- There is no way that mosquitoes will not be an absolute plague in Houston in the spring of 2018.