Monday, September 4, 2017

Monday's Missives

My pharmacy has been in business for over 100 years. A couple of the pharmacists have been there for thirty or forty years each.

  • At Olive Garden it took over 10 minutes for us to get a drink ordered this evening 08/05/2017. We were actually just about ready to give up and walk out. I had already given Zac the option of picking another place.
  • I've long known about a server there that would always stink. He smelled absolutely foul. His was a stench that just followed him around.
  • Tonight I didn't see Mr. Stinky but I smelled him. Every once in a while out of the corner of my eye I might see a server pass by but I wouldn't think anything about it until I caught a whiff of that smell.
  • Dang dude. I mean-dang.
    I suppose it was inevitable but when I was a young man and I lived for bird hunting you would have been hard-pressed to convince me that there would ever been a time it could cost fifty bucks a day to shoot doves. I have shot tons of those things and never paid a nickel to do it.
  • I l9ve the band Clutch.
  • What is up with spellcheck when it offers no alternative to l9ve?
  • I meant to say love...
  • Back to the Olive Garden subject: due to the fact I never full on saw that dude tonight I initially thought it might be me being stanky and caught myself sniffing my armpits like a psychopath.
  • The portobello mushroom ravioli was pretty good though.
  • I got home from work in record time tonight- 30 minutes. 
  • I've never done heroin but the feeling I get when I am able to beat a massive traffic jam by getting off on an exit ramp just in time is what I imagine it to feel like.
    I've made some half-hearted efforts to see Donny Edwards but his shows always sell out real quick.

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

I snagged some baby bellas for cheapz at the Kroger yesterday, and promptly simmered them and put them in a sphaghetti sauce. Mmmm...

el chupacabra said...

Hey Don. I could eat mushrooms literally every day.