|Somebody lost a sweet Van's cap.|
- I bumped into a long lost friendly acquaintance recently. She is obviously in a downward spiral (although still pretty hot).
- She is near the top of the Avoid At All Costs! list.
- AKA- AAACL
- If she were a ship captain and I an Irish peasant- she would have me locked in steerage while she intentionally set fire to the upper decks.
- What. A. Dumpster. Fire.
File this under: We don't even want to know...
- A tune has been bouncing around in my head for days but I have no idea what it is- none. It is just a fleeting moment of a vague song.
- It goes away for an hour then plays for three...
- I kinda like the Gordon Lightfoot song Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.
- If you were fantastically rich would you spring for a time capsule?
- I would and mine would be awe inspiring.
- Among other things I would send family history forward along with items to teach future generations what we were like as humans.
- If possible I would make the openers of the capsule rich beyond their dreams- but how do you know what will be worth what in say- 200 years?
I am sure your coworkers thank you for the heads up Paula but how did you know they would find your note in the recycle bin?
- My heart hurts over 2 rough, recent losses.