Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday's Dispatch






  • I wish I had been more of a Chris Cornell fan. My hangup with him I think though, was the songs of his that they played ad nauseum.
  • It has been said here before that I have one more marriage in me although I wonder more often if it will happen at all.
  • The first woman after woman known as wife I spent any time with was great. She was pretty, funny, smart and has her act together. She was fantastic with Zac. Even her 16 year old kid was awesome.
  • If we had met 3-6 more months after we did to allow me to get over my divorce I would have been shocked if we had not married.
  • Dang. I mean- dang.
  • You may want to check my America card- it has been months since I shot a gun.
  • The first knuckle to my right pinkie has been arthritic long enough it is starting to deform. Now the first joint to the thumb of the same hand is staying sore.
  • It is all downhill from here.

No comments: