Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday's Dispatch



  • Fire And Rain by J.T. There are definitely worse ways to start your day. I have a DVD from this performance at the Beacon Theater- it's about as good as it gets.
  • I don't do well feeling lost and without knowing my purpose so I consequently try to stay on a path that keeps me from having to feel that way. I am questioning some things recently though. One question I'm avoiding that is a trap I could easily fall into is, Why me?
  • A woman I met a few months ago reminded me sometimes you have people for little moments in time- you learn something, you give- you take and even if you wanted more you have to realize the parting wasn't a failure- you both gained something. It wasn't an accident your lives brushed against each other for that moment in time.
  • Do they still make Coca Cola Blak? It was Coke mixed with coffee and it was tumultuous. It only came in glass and was hard to find when it was available. Once you developed a taste for it it was addictive.
  • I've always thought epiphany should be spelled epiphine.
  • Stained- It's Been Awhile.

    Spiny lizard demonstrating his awesome camouflage.

    I believe this is the third new gun I have ever bought.

    Three of us living in different buildings have received mail for Laszlo Hunyadi at different times.

    I found this in the glove box of the Beemer. It must be 2 years old and  is as hard as a rock.

    They whip air into the product, give it a cool name and sell it for the same price as products with twice the actual ingredients: genius.

No comments: