Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Craigslist Craziness

WELL HERE GOES... - w4m
Date: 2008-10-21, 8:29PM CDT
This is weird... I saw you at the park the other day- you know, the one by the school? You were over by that tree taking a leak and I thought that your coat looked GORGEOUS!! I wanted to sniff your rear end and ask if you use liver oil or fish oil supplements but then a bird distracted me (dunno- I think it was a crow) and I ran off. When I came back you were kinda busy eating some poop. Please please please lemme know...
Location: DALLAS
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

5 comments:

mzchief said...

She was talking about your dog and not you, right?

*MaNiaCaL LauGHTeR*

YM said...

I saw you checking out my tail. I thought, grrrr baby, let's grab some kibble and check out the fire hydrant...then you took off. I'm glad you were after the bird and not that French poodle bitch who was sniffing around.

Let's party tomorrow, same time, same tree? BYOP

Oct. 21 2008? You saved that one for a while.

RPM said...

Not quite as good as Silli's bit, but close.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

YM said...

do you tutor students on the side?