Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesdays Digressions




  • The jogger who was bitten by the rabid fox is still headline news. My moms Avon lady when I was a boy had a son who died of rabies. I assume she knew what she was talking about anyway- she told me about it when I brought some mangie stray dog up to the house while she was visiting with mom. She went into gory detail about how the doc was there at their house and they locked him in his room in the final stages and could only listened to him convulse until he went into a coma and died. Could she have been lying about something like that? Good grief, now that I think about it I don't know.

  • Headline: "Suge Knight" faces drug and battery charges." What are the odds?

  • My new phones charge doesn't seem to last any time at all. My old phone would run down quickly if I used it a lot of course but, also oddly if I didn't use it at all. If I used it frequently but, briefly it could literally last a week or more.

  • Still weird!? My son uses the same type phone as I.

  • Still don't know what to think about people who wept when Obama won or the folks who seem equally determined to not get over McCain losing.

No comments: