Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OJ Verdict In Latest Caper

Simpson could face life in prison for armed robbery, kidnapping and conspiracy among other charges. The verdict came 13 years to the day (Oct. 3) after he was acquitted for murdering Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. Makes me think the prosecutors there in Vegas were making some kind of a big statement like, We want America to know he didn't get away with those murders after all or maybe Let's see if we can provide some kind of grounds for a new trial.

Well, anyway as for the life sentence I'm sure a lot of people feel they'll believe it when they see it.

I sat on this illustration and thoughts for a while hoping for more news to input. I stumbled across the draft and then looked the story back up- nothing really- found an article with pics of his supposed cell but, no real news.

I'll believe it when I see it.

No comments: