Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday's Missives


  • For dinner this evening I had a meatball marinara sub, salt and vinegar potato chips and lime and cucumber Gatorade. Those are all things that I have very infrequently. I don't have any of them seperatley more than once a year or so (and in fact have only shared the Gatorade a time or two) but interestingly- I had them all together.
  • 06/05/2018- in case you are wondering.
  • I have been warned that a coworker is interested in somebody else at work and as a bonus-she thinks he might be interested back.
  • Said somebody else is me. 
  • Aye caryumba! I could not be less interested. I had an intuitive suspicion though.
  • It is against my policy to talk about sex at work.
  • A friend was until recently a professional broadcast journalist.

No comments: