Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday's Missives

    Image result for memes dwight shrute

  • Recently (today is 08/31/2016) I read a Cracked post about how there are no conclusive studies proving  flossing does your teef and/or pie hole any good. It was well cited although I did not check the source material. There are multiple problems with believing flossing does not help. You can take the practice to heart or leave it behind but know that not flossing (and really not taking good care of your pie hole in general) is one of the most destructive things you can do to your health.
  • The other day (today is 11/17/2016)  I saw a new Titan Cummins diesel truck. It was as ugly as a mud fence. Nissan will sort it out soon (I hope) but phew.
  • Nobody comments here anymore although recently traffic was higher than previous months.
  • Today is 12/08/2016 and the first news report I heard this AM was that Trumps had appointed the co founder of WWE to head the Small Business Administration. Some jokes write themselves.
  • Speaking of jokes- the thud you heard when it was announced he won was all the stand ups and political commentators  in the world falling to their knees to thank God.
  • My first thought when I heard was, Wow, I need to get to DC and tour the White House before they cover everything in 24 karat gold leaf and crushed red velvet and plaster giant paintings of him all over the walls.
  • Recently Zac was in a Christmas play. He forgot some of his lines. My heart reached out to him so hard I thought I was going to have a panic attack. On balance, he did really well but- man those were some tense moments.
  • The District Attorney of Sevier County who will prosecute the case against the Gatlinburg arsonists looks and sounds like a caricaturization of Tennessee prosecutor.
  • It is pronounced, Severe.
  • Today (12/16/2016) we had our Xmas party at work. The main course was burritos. Females from my hall  and females from the other hall spent the ensuing hours passing each other going to destroy the toilets on the other side of the building. They do not want anybody else to know they poop and their doo-doo stinks.
  • USS Arizona

No comments: