|A patient who were things different could have been a good friend gave me this when he realised we had similar musical taste. He was failed by family, society, genetics and himself. Such a shame.|
- 3: the number of cups of strong espresso I had this morning (01/21/2016). My jaw aches.
- I think a couple of my teeth just shattered.
- The veterinarian of the cat of a friend came to her house yesterday to put it to sleep. I thought that was incredibly decent. There is little danger of me getting a pet any time soon that would require any kind of medical intervention but I asked his name to make sure I had it stowed away in the back of my mind just in case.
- This morning I started the last episode of the first season of Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles. It only lasted for 2 seasons. I don't know if it lost its way or was killed by corporate at Cyberdyne Systems or what but so far it is good.
- Recently in one order I saw a doctor write for a patient to have a prescription drug that can't work for the condition suffered by the patient and for the patient to take an over the counter product that would act so sub therapeutically for the condition he might was well not do anything at all.
- Doctors: not as smart as some people think.
If you ever need a glow in the dark dinosaur or dental floss just check my medicine cabinet.
- Recently I went into a nursing buddies office to ask a favor. I said, Can ask a favor of you? Without missing a beat she replied, Whats that? Will I marry you? Yes! Absolutely just say when!
- So funny.