|Batman has a bat phone. I have a cat phone- so there.|
- I'm watching Mr. Deeds a movie I hope I remember correctly as being pretty good throughout.
- Winona Ryder just made what seemed like an apparent inside joke about, Shoes. Maybe she was accused of stealing some shoes or they were somehow otherwise part of some scandal for her that I do not recall.
- Man, she is pretty and a good actor.
- I have never seen a stand up comic live but the form is one of my favorite things to watch on television.
- The other day I heard a story of a school that wouldn't allow a kid to wear a Fifty Shades Of Grey costume because of the sexual connotations but the same school was cool with a teacher wearing a Dexter costume. They were totally cool with a sadistic serial killer but thinking about the sex freaked them out.
- We are our own worst enemies.
- The Lenny Bruce I have listened to is all pretty tame by standards of today and politically preachy.
Eeew. Lifestyles sound like the name of a creepy sex club- owned by a creep named, Mr. THYN. Yes- in all caps.
- Occasionally there is a freak out and somebody is stoned to death over the supposed destruction of a Quran in Afghanistan- in a country where maybe 25% of the population could have read it in the first place. I have read about 2 cases where the book was recovered and it was not even a Quran.
- A guy who self identifies as a feminist would never have to worry about being trusted by me.
- It is hard for me to believe but I heard recently from somebody that their child or nephew etc. (I forget), received a bullwhip as a prize at a carnival not very long ago. That can't be correct- right? Maybe they were in Mexico?!