Thursday, September 6, 2012

Best Of Craigslist

email this posting to a friend best of craigslist > montreal > you littered on the metro - w4m Originally Posted: Fri, 27 Feb 17:56 EST
you littered on the metro - w4m
Date: 2009-02-27, 5:56PM EST
I rode the metro this afternoon from Georges-Vanier to Vendome. You sat next to me and were wearing a tuque. You were trying to open up some sort of electronic device that was shelled in tough plastic. I watched as you tried jamming your keys through the packaging and failed repeatedly to retrieve what was on the inside. I found the way you would scowl and swear to yourself every few seconds charming and it was when you threw your hands up in the air in despair that I really swooned. I really wanted you to get the prize on the inside while I was there to witness it- That was until you ripped a part of the packaging off and threw it away on the floor of the metro car without skipping a beat. You discarded your garbage onto the rest of the passengers, without a care in the world. The spell was over, and your childish fits of rage were no longer cute to me. I fell in and out of love with you during a three stop metro ride. I all of a sudden hated you. and your stupid electronic thing. I hope you never get through that packaging.
Location: orange line- towards cote vertu
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 1053416710

No comments: